Warning: This site is really horrible... but what do you want me to spend time on, the haunt or the site?
Click here to visit us on facebook for up to the minute information
Follow bateshaunt on Facebook
Follow bateshaunt on twitter
Still have questions? Email me.
2019 Show Dates
Thursday the 17th, Saturday the 19th, Friday the 25th, Monday the 28th, and Thursday the 31st from 7:30 - 10 pm
More information in the facebook event here
Other dates may be available with radio only sound. Please follow us on facebook or twitter for updates
Things to buy
- 2019 More enhancements
- 2018 More enhancements
- 2017 Making a new recording of the whole haunt including the completed "Angry Ghost" section. Many background enhancments. Click to see a preview.
- 2016 - Angry Ghost segment mostly done.
- 2015 - Added another new song called "Angry Ghost". But it is not done. However Chainsaw Rhapsody did get mostly finished.
- 2014 - Added a new traditional light show section synced to a new dance remix for the jaws of the house called "Chainsaw Rhapsody". It was not quite good enough yet so it will be in next year's video
- 2013 - Mostly just cleaned up the music and hopped up some of it.
- 2012 - Added a big new production number (an arrangement of Grim Grinning Ghosts) for our 10th anniversary
- A Fairly Comprehensive and Somewhat Boring History of Bates Haunt
- 2011 - Enhancements and new skeleton army dance to the song "Heartless Bones"
- 2009,2010 - Switch to HD and new projector.
- 2008 - Two new songs for the pumpkins.
- 2007 - Didn't have a lot of time for new stuff, but cleaned up 2006 haunt, added a spider and some glimmers. Featured on fear.net.
- 2006 - Won national haunting awards for 2005 show. Added a new song for the pumpkins, lightning strike, and recreated the skeleton
- 2005 - Forgot to backup stuff from 2004, so started with 2003 version. Added an original song and singing pumpkins.
- 2004 - Couldn't ever find the video. Did the projection again, adding a skeleton and some other stuff.
- 2003 - Revenge of the disembodied head, and using a video projector on my house, but snowed out...
- Automated Lightning - Without a video projector
- 2002 - Using a video projector on my house
- 1998 - My largest Halloween night production with a spiders theme. Including the spider chamber, and the disembodied head
- Before That - Many many haunts since I was 7 including a few years with the Haunted Old Mill and the short lived Merrit's Gallery of Terror